PREVENTION, ADVOCACY, & SUPPORT
- Ending Child Sexual Abuse: A Transformational Justice Handbook (pdf)
- Building Hope Today: Parent Pack (pdf)
- Stop It Now: Prevent Child Sexual Abuse Pamphlet (pdf)
The purpose at isurvive.org is to reach out and offer hope to child abuse survivors. It is a volunteer-driven organization. Within their support forums, you will find both open and private areas where you can seek support.
Justice For Children’s mission is to raise the consciousness of our society about the failure of our governmental agencies to protect victims of child abuse, to provide legal advocacy for abused children and to develop and implement collaborative solutions to enhance the quality of life for these children. Strives to protect children in all abusive situations, including Childhood Sexual Victimization and Exploitation.
For adult survivors of child sexual abuse.
The MOSAC site is designed specifically for mothers who have experienced the sexual abuse of one of their children. Created by a therapist familiar with Child Sexual Abuse, whose master’s thesis and doctoral dissertation was on Mothers of sexually abused children.
- Parenting a Child who has been Sexually Abused: A Guide for Foster and Adoptive Parents (PDF)
- Understanding the Legal System When Your Child Has Been Sexually Abused – from Sexual Assault Legal Institute (pdf)
SPECIFIC VIOLATION SUPPORT
- Children of the Night (Rescuing America’s Children from Prostitution)
- Love 146 (Human Trafficking and Exploitation)
- Male Survivor of Sexual Abuse
- 1in6 (Male Victim/Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Assault)
- Survivors of Network of those Abused by Priests
- POKROV – Support for those Abused by Priests in the Eastern Rite (Orthodox & Catholic) Traditions